(As at 17 November 2022)
eSun Holdings Limited (“Company”) is a member of the Lai Sun Group which was established in Hong Kong in 1947. The Company acted as an investment holding company and the principal activities of its subsidiaries include the development, operation of and investment in media and entertainment, music production and distribution, the investment in and production and distribution of television programs, films and video format products and cinema operation.
Since 9 June 2011, Media Asia Group Holdings Limited (“MAGHL”, formerly known as “Rojam Entertainment Holdings Limited”) has become a subsidiary of the Company, the issued shares of which are traded and listed on GEM of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited (Stock Code: 8075). The Company currently holds about 67.70% of the total issued shares in MAGHL and the principal activities of MAGHL and its subsidiaries include film production and distribution; organisation, management and production of concerts and live performances; artiste management; production and distribution of television programs; music production and publishing; licensing of media contents; provision of consultancy services in planning and management of cultural, entertainment and live performance projects.
Since November 2018, Intercontinental Group Holdings Limited (“IGHL”, formerly known as “Kadokawa Intercontinental Group Holdings Limited”) has become a 95%-owned subsidiary of the Company. IGHL is one of the leading film and video distribution companies and one of the leading multiplex cinema operators in Hong Kong.
- 2022-11-16 Letter to the Non-registered Shareholders - Notice of publication of annual report for the year ended 31 July 2022 and circular dated 17 November 2022 and Request Form
- 2022-11-16 Letter to the Registered Shareholders - Notice of publication of annual report for the year ended 31 July 2022, circular dated 17 November 2022 and form of proxy and Request Form
- 2022-11-16 Form of Proxy for Annual General Meeting on 16 December 2022
- 2022-11-16 NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
- 2022-11-16 CIRCULAR: (1) PROPOSED GENERAL MANDATES TO ISSUE AND BUY BACK SHARES, (2) PROPOSED RE-ELECTION OF THE RETIRING DIRECTORS, (3) PROPOSED ADOPTION OF NEW SHARE OPTION SCHEME AND TERMINATION OF EXISTING SHARE OPTION SCHEME, (4) APPROVAL OF ADOPTION OF NEW SHARE OPTION SCHEME BY MEDIA ASIA GROUP HOLDINGS LIMITED AND (5) PROPOSED ADOPTION OF THE NEW BYE-LAWS AND NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING